GOP speaker candidate releases 5 policy commitments he urges fellow contenders to follow
1. Commit to reducing spending and reforming the U.S. budget to allow for financial stability and long-term growth.
2. Promote trade with U.S. allies that is both free and fair.
3. Create a tax system that is based on pro-growth principles that encourages savings and encourages competition.
4. Fund public infrastructure projects that address our nation’s deficits and spur economic growth.
5. Reaffirm America’s commitment to strong national security, including fighting terrorism and investing in defense.